Information that We May Collect
Arcora Foundation may collect information about you as follows:
- When you visit our sites, some information, such as your domain name, IP address, browser type, and referral information, may be collected automatically.
- We may collect various information about you from forms that you may complete, or other transactions you may conduct, and your communications with us. This may include, without limitation, information you supply such as your name, address, phone number, and email address.
How We May Use Your Information
Your personal information that we collect may be used by us or on our behalf as follows:
- To provide educational products or services to you, including without limitation customized or personalized content, and to respond to or otherwise process your requests;
- To better understand our visitors and users, to conduct research, and to monitor, analyze and improve our products and services (including, without limitation, our online properties);
- To contact you and send you communications from Arcora Foundation;
- For accounting and legal purposes and as otherwise permitted or required by law.
Disclosure to Others
It is our policy to not disclose your personal information to third parties (including by selling, renting, sharing, or exchanging your email address), except as follows:
- To others that perform services for us or on our behalf;
- As requested by you or if you have provided your consent (including, without limitation, by your participation in forums, mailing lists and other community services that may display or otherwise make available your personal information);
- To the extent we or our advisors deem it necessary to comply with law or otherwise desirable: in response to a subpoena, to comply with inquiries from government agencies or other regulators, in connection with the investigation, prevention or legal action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person, or violations of Arcora Foundation’s terms or use or user agreement, and for accounting and legal purposes or as otherwise permitted or required by law. In our sole discretion, we may take legally permissible actions to challenge subpoenas or similar requests. In addition, in our sole discretion, we may provide notice to individuals or entities about whom information is subpoenaed or requested.
We also reserve the right to transfer any information we have about you in the event we transfer all or a portion of Arcora Foundation or its assets, or in the event of dissolution.
We may collect, use and share anonymous information (i.e., information which cannot be used to identify you) for any purpose.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You have the right to access and correct the personal information you have provided to us and that we have retained. You can request a copy of your personal information stored by us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We reserve the right to charge a small fee to complete this request.
You may opt-out of email marketing communications from Arcora Foundation at any time by following the instructions included in the email you receive, or if no instructions have been included, then by emailing email@example.com for instructions.
You consent to the transfer of your personal information to or through any country, including, without limitation, countries outside of the European Economic Area (which may not provide the same protection for such information as your country provides). You understand that Arcora Foundation’s sites are hosted in the United States.
Cookies and Web Beacons
We may use cookie technology and/or web beacon technology. Cookies are pieces of information saved on your computer by our web server. A web beacon is a small graphic image placed on a web page or in an email that is designed to allow us to monitor visitors to our sites. Cookies and web beacons may be used to keep track of who you are as you navigate our sites, and provide us with greater details around when and how you navigate our sites. You can disable cookies through your browser, but your experience may be degraded, and you may not be able to log into our sites or otherwise perform tasks that require you to be logged into our sites.
We take administrative, technical and physical safeguards, which are reasonable for an organization of our size, to prevent unauthorized access to your personal information, including taking reasonable measures to limit access to your personal information to those individuals who require it to perform their job duties. However, the Internet is an inherently insecure medium, and we cannot guarantee the security of your information.
Revisions to this Policy